CONCEPTUAL SELLING COACHING
By helping refine the way the Conceptual Selling® Customer-Focused Interactions concepts and tools are applied and reinforced, this programme provides organisations a way to guide sales team members to enhance every interaction with customers that either moves an opportunity forward or improves the relationship. It also establishes a process for managers to effectively evaluate and interpret Green Sheets (now called Meeting Plan) and build strategies that maximise coaching opportunities with individuals and teams.
Conceptual Selling® Coaching may be the right solution if your company is trying to::
- Implement on-going reinforcement of the Conceptual Selling® Customer-Focused Interactions process.
- Improve comprehension of the programme concepts.
- Increase consistent use of the Meeting Plan tool.
- Enhance the value of Meeting Plans with one salesperson or the entire team.
- Reinforce the selling behaviours and activities that move sales opportunities through the funnel.
- Maximise the power of collaboration and debrief to drive better adoption.