Your Investment (3 Days) – $7,800
Every interaction with a customer is too important to leave to chance. Conceptual Selling® with Perspective helps salespeople better prepare for their time with customers. The result is purposeful meetings and win-win outcomes.
To be successful in complex selling environments, every interaction with customers must be conducted to either move an opportunity forward or improve the relationship. This program enhances how salespeople execute in all of their interactions with customers, whether a scheduled multi-attendee meeting or an impromptu one-to-one.
Anytime a salesperson meets with a customer there are two processes happening simultaneously. While salespeople have typically been trained to focus on the selling process, from the customer’s point of view there is a more important process to be recognized and understood, the buying process. Balancing alignment between these two processes is an outcome of Conceptual Selling® with Perspective.
There is no such thing as one-size-fits-all solutions or value propositions for customers. The only way to understand what will help you win is to ask the right questions and listen. This program provides the simple, repeatable structure that should be considered essential for anyone who interacts with customers.
Conceptual Selling® with Perspective supports organizations in their efforts to:
- Execute against a plan to be a more customer-focused organization
- Differentiate your sales team in the customer’s view against competition
- Leverage insight and expertise to benefit both the customer and the sales organization
- Professionalize your sales force
- Engage cross-functional departments in your customer management strategy
- Eliminate non-productive customer meetings
- Ensure opportunities are advancing toward closed business with every interaction
- Strengthen customer relationships
Miller Heiman Group’s Certification Process is designed to guide potential Delivery Consultants in understanding the methodology and preparing them to successfully facilitate the content for their business. Each individual program follows a corresponding certification process that is led by the Certification Event, upon attendance the candidate will complete a content mastery test step and final checkout of the methodology.
Potential Delivery Consultants must meet the necessary prerequisites prior to beginning the certification process. Consult any of our knowledgeable Miller Heiman Group sales professionals on what option best suits your company and desired outcome. Prerequisites include:
- Previously attended the corresponding program you intend to deliver (for example, you must have attended Conceptual Selling or Conceptual Selling® with Perspective prior to beginning the certification process for Conceptual Selling® with Perspective).
- Review and agree to the Delivery Consultant License Agreement along with designated company contact and a Miller Heiman Group representative.
- Come prepared to leave the certification process with enhanced and refined facilitation skills, new tools and techniques, instructional strategies and support for our many expert facilitators.
*Course fees are subject to change without notice.
Meals: Breakfast and lunch are included each day. Continental breakfast begins at 8:00 a.m.