Your Investment (2 Days) – $1,825
Hold More Productive, Effective Sales Meetings Today!
Don’t leave your customer interactions to chance. Your ability to gain a competitive edge in the marketplace hinges on your interactions with customers. Conceptual Selling® with Perspective helps you prepare for meetings with buyers, whether planned or impromptu.
Sales success requires both a sales process and a plan for customer interactions. Conceptual Selling® with Perspective focuses on customer-centric conversations, building on the strategic analysis covered in Strategic Selling® with Perspective. As a result, you’ll learn how to carefully assess buyer needs, avoiding misalignment between what customers want and what you are presenting.
This program provides a simple, repeatable structure essential for anyone who interacts with customers.
Conceptual Selling® with Perspective can help you:
- Get Meetings that Buyers want to Attend: Create compelling reasons to meet based on insights and expertise your customer will find intriguing.
- Prepare for Sales Conversations: Plan ahead and conduct thorough research, adding discipline to customer meetings that are client-focused and results-oriented.
- Align Buyer and Seller Objectives: You and your customers have goals. Align seller objectives with buyer needs to keep everyone on the same page.
- Provide Perspective: Leverage your insights and expertise to help customers expand their understanding of one or more business issues they care about..
- Differentiate Your Solution: Conclude meetings with a clear differentiation of your solution that will move the opportunity forward.
- Ensure Productive Use of Time: Move opportunities forward by asking the right questions and planning ahead to ensure productive use of time.
- Incorporate Technology: Our new sales analytics platform, Scout by Miller Heiman Group uses data and analytics to support the methodology of Conceptual Selling® with Perspective.
*Course fees are subject to change without notice.
Meals: Breakfast and lunch are included each day. Continental breakfast begins at 8:00 a.m.