LARGE ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT PROCESS
LAMP® begins with an analysis of the company’s current position within actual accounts to identify discrepancies and develop a shared vision between the buying and selling organisations. The programme then delivers a process to document long-term plans for managing key accounts and allocating resources efficiently. As a result of adopting this process, account managers will craft strategies for managing cross-functional teams to clarify roles and responsibilities, boost collaboration, and ensure accountability.
The programme also presents a method for enhancing relationships between the buying and selling organisations. Price sensitivity and competitive threats are significantly reduced by managing a customer’s perception of the business relationship and mutually identifying the appropriate level of collaboration. LAMP® helps sales organizations objectively determine this perception and define goals to keep their position as trusted advisors.
LAMP® may be the right solution if your sales organisation is trying to:
- Avoid being surprised by the loss of key clients.
- Collaborate across the enterprise to unlock the potential of strategic accounts.
- Transition from vendor to trusted advisor status with strategic customers.
- Ensure that relationships continue in strategic accounts regardless of manager or key sponsor turnover.
- Reverse erosion within key accounts.
- Achieve account growth objectives set by the executive team.
- Improve customer profitability.