PROFESSIONAL SALES COACHING
Professional Sales Coaching provides your sales managers and coaches with the framework, communication skills, and planning tools they need to build and maintain a superior sales team—one that generates mutually beneficial, long-term business relationships. During the workshop, sales managers and coaches master a proven process for using collaborative coaching conversations to build a development culture that creates a high-performance sales team. They learn how:
- To describe the characteristics of a high-performance sales climate.
- To demonstrate The Basic Principles to increase coaching effectiveness with their sales teams.
- To evaluate sales performance using the Coaching Issues Diagram.
- To apply a set of skill steps for providing constructive feedback, developing others, and giving recognition to increase salesperson performance and drive results.
- To successfully handle difficult coaching conversations.
- To use phone, voice mail, e-mail, and real-time messaging to coach salespeople effectively from a distance.
- To implement a coaching process with the sales team.
With Professional Sales Coaching, your sales managers will not only create a more positive, motivational work environment, they’ll build a stronger, more profitable sales organisation—one that attracts new customers and retains them.
The workshop consists of four units, each geared toward building a comprehensive understanding of what it takes to be successful as a sales coach.