PROFESSIONAL SALES NEGOTIATIONS
In three modules — Defining, Preparing, and Leading — the programme teaches your salespeople how to:
- Determine which situations require selling skills versus transactional or consultative negotiation skills and when to use these skills.
- Analyze the customer and sales points of view to gain the perspective needed to negotiate effectively.
- Develop a negotiating strategy that optimizes the outcome for all parties and results in a mutually beneficial agreement.
- Adopt a rational mindset for negotiating.
- Lead a consultative sales negotiation through to a successful conclusion.
- Redirect counterproductive behaviors to maintain a consultative approach.
- Generate variables and alternatives that satisfy the requirements of all parties and satisfy both negotiating and relationship goals.
- Utilize planning tools that enable success—in both planned and spontaneous negotiations.
Professional Sales NegotiationsTM is built on recent global research that identified the critical factors associated with negotiation success today and into the future. A two-day programme, Professional Sales NegotiationsTM focuses on three key areas:
- Defining the Approach
- Preparing for the Negotiation
- Leading the Negotiation
Throughout the programme, participants focus on planning for their own client negotiations, brainstorming options with their peers, and practicing negotiation strategies.