Your Investment (3 Days) – $7,800
Professional Selling Skills® reflects the skills used by world-class sales professionals to help customers succeed, including understanding customer needs and consistently developing solutions that deliver results. A research-based program, Professional Selling Skills® teaches customer interaction skills that enable participants to lead mutually beneficial sales conversations with customers—even those who are indifferent or express concerns.
Who Should Attend
Candidates who want to be certified to lead the latest version of the Professional Selling Skills® program within their organization.
Participants will learn how to:
- Have collaborative interactions with customers that keep them engaged during the sales call
- Build clear understanding of a customer’s business circumstances and needs in order to recommend customer-centric solutions
- Address customer concerns that arise along the way as not to impede progress
- Achieve the greatest possible sales call commitment to move sales cycles forward
- Apply a thoughtful planning approach to each sales call to get the greatest business results
Prerequisite: Participation in the 2-Day Professional Selling Skills® Course.
*Course fees are subject to change without notice.
Meals: Breakfast and lunch are included each day. Continental breakfast begins at 8:00 a.m.