PROFESSIONAL SELLING SKILLS (PSS)
Professional Selling Skills® provides an effective and flexible approach to learning, applying, evaluating, and continuously improving the skills that result in strong customer relationships.
Building on the selling skills and strategies that have benefited more than 3 million sales professionals around the world, the programme has components that work together to improve sales performance and help you compete effectively in the marketplace. The components are designed to provide you with a variety of training delivery options and to address all the elements required for training to produce a return on your sales development investment.
Salespeople develop the face-to-face selling skills needed to promote an open exchange of information and reach mutually beneficial sales agreements.
- In the Opening section, participants will learn how to effectively open calls in a positive and productive way.
- In the Probing section, participants will learn how to use effective questions to gather information and build a clear, complete, mutual understanding of a customer’s needs.
- In the Supporting section, participants will examine how to provide information that helps the customer make an informed buying decision.
- In the Closing section, participants learn to recognize when a customer is prepared to move ahead in the sales cycle.
- In the Connective Skills section, participants will learn how conversational skills can demonstrate listening and keep a sales call mutual throughout.
- In the Addressing Indifference section, participants will explore the reasons why customers may not express needs when they are indifferent and learn how to respond.
- In the Resolving Customer Concerns section, participants will learn to recognize, differentiate, and resolve the three main types of customer concerns: scepticism, misunderstandings, and drawbacks.
With Professional Selling Skills®, your salespeople will succeed by helping your customers succeed. They’ll acquire the skills and competencies that will set them— and your organisation—apart from the competition: