Your Investment (5 Days) – $14,000
There are two processes at work in every sale: the selling process and the buying process.
The Strategic Selling® with Perspective and Conceptual Selling® with Perspective programs combine to offer a process to strategically pursue complex opportunities by understanding the buying and selling processes at work. The program helps map out both the sales opportunity being pursued as well as the expected outcomes of each critical customer interaction.
From the seller’s point of view, the Strategic Selling® process provides visibility into the sales opportunity. This involves first identifying all key players in the customer’s organization, understanding each player’s degree of influence and their reasons for buying, and uncovering essential information.
While salespeople have typically been trained to focus on the selling process, there is also a buying process that must be recognized and understood. Conceptual Selling® with Perspective shifts the focus from the selling to the buying process. This program provides a simple, repeatable structure that adds discipline to be client-focused and results-oriented at every customer meeting.
This program combination provides organizations a more complete picture of the elements at play in a complex sale. Time and energy will be focused on those opportunities most likely to become profitable, long-term customers. This combination also gives organizations a common process and language for pursuing sales opportunities and planning for effective customer interactions.
The combined Strategic Selling® and Conceptual Selling® program supports organizations in their efforts to:
- Secure approval from multiple decision makers.
- Professionalize your sales force.
- Gain more visibility into the status of important sales opportunities.
- Forecast revenue with greater accuracy.
- Ensure opportunities are advancing toward closed business with every interaction.
- Transition from a product-led sale to a solution-led sale.
- Leverage insight and expertise to benefit both the customer and the sales organization
- Differentiate your sales team against competition.
- Implement a consistent process to plan customer interactions and eliminate non-productive customer meetings.
- Engage cross-functional departments in your customer management strategy.
Miller Heiman Group’s Certification Process is designed to guide potential Delivery Consultants in understanding the methodology and preparing them to successfully facilitate the content for their business. Each individual program follows a corresponding certification process that is led by the Certification Event, upon attendance the candidate will complete a content mastery test step and final checkout of the methodology.
Potential Delivery Consultants must meet the necessary prerequisites prior to beginning the certification process. Consult any of our knowledgeable Miller Heiman Group sales professionals on what option best suits your company and desired outcome. Prerequisites include:
- Previously attended the corresponding program you intend to deliver (for example, you must have attended both Strategic Selling or Strategic Selling with Perspective and Conceptual Selling or Conceptual Selling with Perspective prior to beginning the certification process for the combination program).
- Review and agree to the License Agreement along with designated company contact and a Miller Heiman Group representative.
- Come prepared to leave the certification process with enhanced and refined facilitation skills, new tools and techniques, instructional strategies and support for our many expert facilitators.
*Course fees are subject to change without notice.
Meals: Breakfast and lunch are included each day. Continental breakfast begins at 8:00 a.m.