Your Investment (3 Days) – $3,005
Prepare for Client-Focused, Results-Oriented Customer Meetings
Because sales success requires both a sales process and a plan for customer interactions, the combined delivery of Strategic Selling® with Perspective and Conceptual Selling® offers a simple, repeatable structure to gain a competitive edge in your interactions with customers. Miller Heiman Group will prepare you to have successful meetings, whether planned or impromptu.
Conceptual Selling® focuses on customer-centric conversations, building on the strategic analysis covered in Strategic Selling® with Perspective. As a result, you’ll learn how to carefully assess buyer needs, avoiding misalignment between what customers want and what you are presenting.
Strategic Selling® with Perspective and Conceptual Selling® can help you:
- Develop a Consistent and Repeatable Sales Approach: Sales teams learn to speak the same language and follow the same process across your organization, resulting in a consistent, repeatable and scalable approach.
- Incorporate Technology: Our new sales analytics platform, Scout by Miller Heiman Group uses data and analytics to support the methodology of Strategic Selling® with Perspective.
- Run the Meeting: our Green Sheet to plan ahead and conduct thorough research to organize and develop detailed meeting plans to promote win-win outcomes.
- Ensure Productive Use of Time: Move opportunities forward by asking the right questions and planning ahead to ensure productive use of time.
- Identify Winning Opportunities: Accurately judge deal strength to focus investment of time and resources.
- Differentiate Your Solution: Conclude meetings with a clear differentiation of your solution that will move the opportunity forward.
*Course fees are subject to change without notice.
Meals: Breakfast and lunch are included each day. Continental breakfast begins at 8:00 a.m.