Your Investment (3 Days) – $3,005
Prepare for Client-Focused, Results-Oriented Customer Meetings
Because sales success requires both a sales process and a plan for customer interactions, the combined delivery of Strategic Selling® with Perspective and Conceptual Selling® offers a simple, repeatable structure to gain a competitive edge in your interactions with customers. Miller Heiman Group will prepare you to have successful meetings, whether planned or impromptu.
Conceptual Selling® focuses on customer-centric conversations, building on the strategic analysis covered in Strategic Selling® with Perspective. As a result, you’ll learn how to carefully assess buyer needs, avoiding misalignment between what customers want and what you are presenting.
Strategic Selling® with Perspective and Conceptual Selling® can help you:
- Develop a Consistent and Repeatable Sales Approach: Sales teams learn to speak the same language and follow the same process across your organization, resulting in a consistent, repeatable and scalable approach.
- Incorporate Technology: Our new sales analytics platform, Scout by Miller Heiman Group uses data and analytics to support the methodology of Strategic Selling® with Perspective.
- Run the Meeting: our Green Sheet to plan ahead and conduct thorough research to organize and develop detailed meeting plans to promote win-win outcomes.
- Ensure Productive Use of Time: Move opportunities forward by asking the right questions and planning ahead to ensure productive use of time.
- Identify Winning Opportunities: Accurately judge deal strength to focus investment of time and resources.
- Differentiate Your Solution: Conclude meetings with a clear differentiation of your solution that will move the opportunity forward.
By participating in this workshop, you will also gain 12 month access to Scout by Miller Heiman Group—Scout combines our trusted sales methodology with powerful analytics that will help you “see the move that moves the deal.” You’ll be able to walk out of the workshop and log in to Scout and use cloud-based tools to manage your daily sales activities and put your training into action. For more information on Scout Enterprise Licensing contact Miller Heiman Group by clicking this link.
*Course fees are subject to change without notice.
Meals: Breakfast and lunch are included each day. Continental breakfast begins at 8:00 a.m.