Your Investment (3 Days) – $3,005
Prepare for Client-Focused, Results-Oriented Customer Meetings
Because sales success requires both a sales process and a plan for customer interactions, the combined delivery of Strategic Selling® with Perspective and Conceptual Selling® offers a simple, repeatable structure to gain a competitive edge in your interactions with customers. Miller Heiman Group will prepare you to have successful meetings, whether planned or impromptu.
Conceptual Selling® focuses on customer-centric conversations, building on the strategic analysis covered in Strategic Selling® with Perspective. As a result, you’ll learn how to carefully assess buyer needs, avoiding misalignment between what customers want and what you are presenting.
Strategic Selling® with Perspective can help you:
- Simplify the Complex Sale: Breaking down complex sales into understandable components, Strategic Selling® with Perspective provides a roadmap to quickly win more deals.
- Develop a Consistent and Repeatable Sales Approach: Sales teams learn to speak the same language and follow the same process across your organization, resulting in a consistent, repeatable and scalable approach.
- Incorporate Technology: Our new sales analytics platform, Scout by Miller Heiman Group uses data and analytics to support the methodology of Strategic Selling® with Perspective.
- Use Our Iconic Blue Sheets: Our classic Blue Sheet, now updated to include Perspective, helps sellers identify their position with customers, determining the next action they should take.
- Add Value to Customer Relationships: Engage earlier and more often in the buying process by providing Perspective to add value into the sales process.
- Identify Winning Opportunities: Accurately judge deal strength to focus investment of time and resources.
Conceptual Selling® with Perspective can help you:
- Get Meetings that Buyers Want to Attend: Create compelling reasons to meet based on insights and expertise your customer will find intriguing..
- Prepare for Sales Conversations: Plan ahead and conduct thorough research, adding discipline to customer meetings and ensuring they are client-focused, results-oriented and promote win-win outcomes..
- Align Buyer and Seller Objectives: Anytime a salesperson meets with a customer there are two processes happening simultaneously. While salespeople have typically been trained to focus on the selling process, from the customer’s point of view there is a more important process to be recognized and understood, the buying process. For a win-win outcome, they must be aligned..
- Provide Perspective: Leverage your insights and expertise to help customers expand their understanding of one or more business issues they care about..
- Differentiate Your Solution: Avoid decisions driven solely on price by identifying differentiation linked to what the buyer wants to accomplish, fix, or avoid that sets you apart from the competition..
- Ensure Productive Use of Time: Move opportunities forward by asking the right questions and planning ahead to ensure productive use of time..
- Incorporate Technology: Our new sales analytics platform, Scout by Miller Heiman Group uses data and analytics to support the methodology of Conceptual Selling® with Perspective.
By participating in this workshop, you will also gain 12 month access to Seller Edition of Scout by Miller Heiman Group—Scout combines our trusted sales methodology with powerful analytics that will help you “see the move that moves the deal.” You’ll be able to walk out of the workshop and log in to Scout and use cloud-based tools to manage your daily sales activities and put your training into action. For more information on Scout Enterprise Licensing contact Miller Heiman Group by clicking this link.
*Course fees are subject to change without notice.
Meals: Breakfast and lunch are included each day. Continental breakfast begins at 8:00 a.m.