Develop a Sales Strategy to Move the Deal
Strategic Selling® with Perspective is considered the gold standard in sales training programs by Fortune 1000 companies around the world. We give you the process and tools you need to conduct a strategic analysis for an account with multiple decision makers. By addressing customers’ business needs and personal motives, you will uncover essential information and their reasons for buying.
Going a step beyond standard sales training programs, Miller Heiman Group combines methodology and technology in Strategic Selling® with Perspective. Through this program, sellers earn the right to engage with buyers earlier and more often in the sales cycle, leading to more win-win deals.
Strategic Selling® with Perspective can help you:
• Simplify the Complex Sale: Breaking down complex sales into understandable components, Strategic Selling® with Perspective provides a roadmap to quickly win more deals.
• Develop a Consistent and Repeatable Sales Approach: Sales teams learn to speak the same language and follow the same process across your organization, resulting in a consistent, repeatable and scalable approach.
• Incorporate Technology: Our new sales analytics platform, Scout by Miller Heiman Group uses data and analytics to support the methodology of Strategic Selling® with Perspective.
• Use Our Iconic Blue Sheets: Our classic Blue Sheet, now updated to include Perspective, helps sellers identify their position with customers, determining the next action they should take.
• Add Value to Customer Relationships: Engage earlier and more often in the buying process by providing Perspective to add value into the sales process.
• Identify Winning Opportunities: Accurately judge deal strength to focus investment of time and resources.
By participating in this workshop, you will also gain 12 month access to Seller Edition of Scout by Miller Heiman Group—Scout combines our trusted sales methodology with powerful analytics that will help you “see the move that moves the deal.” You’ll be able to walk out of the workshop and log in to Scout and use cloud-based tools to manage your daily sales activities and put your training into action. For more information on Scout Enterprise Licensing contact Miller Heiman Group by clicking this link. https://www.millerheimangroup.com/about/contact-us/
*Course fees are subject to change without notice.