Your Investment (3 Days) – $3,005
Build a Roadmap to Increase Reach, Retention and Growth
The combined delivery of Strategic Selling® with Perspective and Large Account Management Process℠ (LAMP®) offers a scalable, insights-driven approach to opportunity management that enables you and your customers to work collaboratively to achieve mutually beneficial long-term relationships.
In this program, you’ll learn that engaging with buyers earlier and more often throughout the sales cycle, leads to more win-win deals. Going a step beyond standard sales training programs, Miller Heiman Group combines methodology and technology to effectively manage large accounts. Adhering to this proven methodology, you will learn to positively impact everything from customer perception to cross-team collaboration.
Strategic Selling® with Perspective and Large Account Management Process℠ can help you:
- Develop a Consistent and Repeatable Sales Approach: Sales teams learn to speak the same language and follow the same process across your organization, resulting in a consistent, repeatable and scalable approach.
- Incorporate Technology: Our new sales analytics platform, Scout by Miller Heiman Group uses data and analytics to support the methodology of Strategic Selling® with Perspective.
- Use Our Iconic Blue Sheets: Our classic Blue Sheet, now updated to include Perspective, helps sellers identify their position with customers, determining the next action they should take.
- Add Value to Customer Relationships: Engage earlier and more often with key players within strategic accounts, increasing reach, retention and growth.
- Identify Winning Opportunities: Accurately judge deal strength to focus investment of time and resources.
- Plan for the Future: Strategic account management creates a shared vision for the future, resulting in multi-year, mutually-beneficial account growth.
By participating in this workshop, you will also gain 12 month access to Seller Edition of Scout by Miller Heiman Group—Scout combines our trusted sales methodology with powerful analytics that will help you “see the move that moves the deal.” You’ll be able to walk out of the workshop and log in to Scout and use cloud-based tools to manage your daily sales activities and put your training into action. For more information on Scout Enterprise Licensing contact Miller Heiman Group by clicking this link.
*Course fees are subject to change without notice.
Meals: Breakfast and lunch are included each day. Continental breakfast begins at 8:00 a.m.