Your Investment (3 Days) – $7,800
Strategic Selling® with Perspective helps organizations and individuals develop comprehensive strategies to win sales opportunities. Participants develop action plans to successfully sell solutions that require approval from multiple decision makers in the customer’s organization.
Strategic Selling® with Perspective provides visibility into sales opportunities, documenting plans with the program’s Blue Sheet. This involves first identifying all key players in the customer’s organization, understanding each player’s degree of influence and their reasons for buying, and uncovering essential information. Participants will learn to evaluate their competitive position, differentiate their company by leveraging its unique strengths, and address the business and personal motives of each decision maker in the client organization.
Strategic Selling® with Perspective significantly improves the odds of winning complex sales opportunities. It gives organizations a common process and language for pursuing sales opportunities and criteria for allocating resources to determine when to walk away from resource-intensive deals with a low probability of success. Participants will learn how to focus time and energy on those opportunities most likely to become profitable, long-term customers.
Strategic Selling® with Perspective may be the right solution if your sales organization is trying to:
- Secure approval from multiple decision makers
- Navigate the internal bureaucracy of customers and prospects
- Elevate the quality of relationships built between sellers and customers
- Gain more visibility into the status of important sales opportunities
- Allocate resources appropriately for large sales
- Improve team collaboration to pursue strategic opportunities
- Forecast revenue with greater accuracy
- Increase close rates for opportunities with long sales cycles
Miller Heiman Group’s certification process is designed to guide potential client facilitators in understanding the methodology and preparing them to successfully facilitate the content for their business. Each individual program follows a corresponding certification process that is led by the Certification Event, upon attendance the candidate will complete a content mastery test step and final checkout of the methodology.
Potential Client Facilitators must meet the necessary pre-requisites prior to beginning the Certification Process:
- Consult any of our knowledgeable Miller Heiman Group sales professionals on what option best suits your company and desired outcome
- Previously attended the corresponding program you intend to deliver (for example, you must have attended Strategic Selling® with Perspective prior to beginning the certification process for Strategic Selling® with Perspective)
- Review and agree to the Client Facilitator License Agreement along with designated company contact and a Miller Heiman Group Representative
- Come prepared to leave the certification process with enhanced and refined facilitation skills, new tools and techniques, instructional strategies and support for our many expert facilitators.
*Course fees are subject to change without notice.
Meals: Breakfast and lunch are included each day. Continental breakfast begins at 8:00 a.m.