Match your sales approach to the way executives buy.
Executive Impact℠ trains sellers in the art of tailoring sales presentations to the way in which executives process and retain information. By speaking directly to high-level decision-makers, sellers increase the odds of securing approval.
Our in-depth research on how to sell to executives uncovered that executive-level communication is most effective when it’s designed for a specific decision-making style:
Our Executive Impact℠ sales training course helps sellers first to identify these styles, then to craft their message to deliver the right information at the right time. This sales training course is highly recommended to any organization that wants to improve their success rates in selling to executives.
Secure Your Seat at the Executive Table
Benefits of Executive Impact℠ Sales Training
Secure Executive Approval Sooner
Most sales processes bring executives in at the final stage. Executive Impact℠ teaches you to secure executive approval early on and keep deals moving forward.
Boost Confidence in C-Level Meetings
We teach you how to be confident in your meeting with C-suite and high-level executives, avoiding title intimidation.
Understand How Executives Make Decisions
We help you to gain a better understanding of five key decision-making styles, and how to target your sales pitch to each one.
Hold More Valuable, Impactful Conversations
By understanding how executives think and consume information, you'll hold more valuable meetings with senior management.
Secure Your Seat at the Executive Table
Related Sales Training Offerings
Middle East B2B Sales Training
We help brands navigate today’s constantly evolving sales landscape. Modern buyers approach the purchase process with high expectations and we equip your organisation with the tools and insights to meet them on their terms.
World-Class Sales Training on How to Sell to Executives
Executive Impact uses extensive research on how C-Level executives make decisions, to ensure that your sales approach aligns with the way executives prefer to buy:
- C-Suite selling means tailoring your presentation of information to meet an executive's style of processing information. Doing so significantly increases your sales effectiveness in securing approval from high-level decision makers.
- There are many factors that contribute to less-than-perfect win rates, and selling to executives can be one of them. As a sales professional, you should understand how to sell to executives, and the techniques you should master before selling to executives.
- When it comes to effectively preparing a sales presentation when selling to executives, you must understand what makes these executives tick. The key is to research their decision-making style when developing an executive sales strategy. Our Executive Impact training allows you to secure a seat at the executive table and develop your C-Suite selling skills.
In this programme you will learn how to sell to executives and explore a framework for understanding how best to influence others. From our two-year study of nearly 1,700 executives, we found that communication is most effective at the executive level when tailored to one of five decision-making styles.
You'll discover how to sell to each style of decision-making, which can materially increase your close rates when selling to executives.
Gain Expert Insights on Selling to C-Level ExecutivesLearn More
Master Selling to Executives
The needs of C-Suite buying influences often differ quite a bit from other stakeholders; sellers need to tailor their messages to them accordingly.
These executives focus more on achieving the long-term vision of the company than on day-to-day tasks. When selling to the C-Suite, your solution needs to address all of their unique pain points, and encompass how it will provide improvement and growth for their company.
Effectively selling to executives requires a deeper understanding of how to decipher their decision-making style, how they disseminate information and how to provide materials tailored to their unique point of view.
An effective sales strategy presentation involves much more than how you build your slide deck. Instead, it's how you change your messaging to resonate with your executive buying influence, the order you provide content to the executive and the types of content you share.
Improve Sales Results When Selling to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, CROs and Other ExecsLearn More
Understand Decision-Making Styles when Selling to Executives
All C-level executives fall into one of five decision-making styles. During Executive Impact, you'll learn how to classify the executive you're selling to into one of these five categories--and then tailor your executive sales messaging and selling strategy to resonate with each behaviour type.
When selling to executives you'll come across the following five decision-making styles:
- Charismatic: Charismatics are larger-than-life personalities who are always looking for the next big idea. 'They'll want to understand how a solution will help them achieve their big idea.
- Thinkers: Thinkers include cautious, precise leaders who tend to be guarded, intellectual and methodical. When working on your executive sales strategy for them, it's important to know that thinkers are process-oriented, quantitative and relentlessly thorough.
- Sceptics: Inherently suspicious of anything that doesn't fit with their worldview, sceptics are outspoken and assertive leaders. Selling to them means they want all the information to come from proven credible sources.
- Followers: Risk-averse, but with strong personalities that can mask their decision-making style, selling to Followers means appealing to disciplined leaders who are committed to implementing tried-and-true approaches that align with their past experiences.
- Controllers: Controllers are self-reliant micromanagers and perfectionists driven by a fear of failure. When you plan your executive sales strategy for them, remember they need to have some ownership of an idea before proceeding.
The most important part of selling to executives is customising your sales communications to their decision-making style. The odds of winning a deal go up when you classify the executive you're selling to into one of the five decision-making styles.
Be sure your messaging meets the executive's C-Suite selling style, and develop a call of action for assessing how committed your executive is to closing the deal with you.
Outperform the Competition When Selling to ExecutivesLearn More
Is This Sales Training Course on Selling to Executives Right for You?
This advanced sales training course may be the right solution for you if you're looking to improve your C-Suite selling by:
- Assessing executive decision-making styles to deliver the right information to improve the probability of sales success when selling to executives
- Connecting with executives as decisions move to higher levels in customer organisations
- Securing executive approval for a greater volume of high-potential deals
- Enriching the quality of executive selling conversations to advance sales opportunities.
- Developing proficiency at executive presentations
- Improving the value of internal meetings during C-Suite selling
Key Benefits of Executive Impact Sales Training
By taking this Executive Impact sales training course, you'll improve your skills in selling to executives and learn to:
- Boost your confidence when selling to executives in C-Level meetings by gaining a clear understanding of five key decision-making styles: Sceptic, Charismatic, Thinker, Follower and Controller
- Sell to executives and align your sales approach with the way executives buy and showcase the presentation of information to meet an executive's style of processing information
- Increase your confidence when meeting and selling to executives
Learn C-Suite Sales Skills to Stop Losing Winnable DealsLearn More
Improve Selling to Executives with Two Delivery Options
During the Executive Impact sales training course, you'll improve your skills for selling to executives with two modalities to help master selling to executives:
- Instructor-Led Sales Training: Facilitated by experienced sales leaders, instructor-led training offers a hands-on approach for sellers looking to learn how to sell to executives and that thrive on face-to-face collaboration and skills practise
- Digital Sales Training: A great option for geographically diverse audiences looking to learn how to sell to executives anytime, anywhere
It's Time to Become a Pro at Selling to Executives
Ready to improve your engagement with C-level executives to increase your win rates? Miller Heiman Group offers an intensive Executive Impact training programme in the MIDDLE EAST geared toward selling to executives and understanding how C-level executives make decisions.
Contact us to learn more about selling to executives and how about how Miller Heiman Group can help your organisation develop its executive selling strategy.