COOKIES AND SPOTLIGHT IMAGES OR WEB BEACONS
In addition, we may use or allow third parties to serve cookies on our site – specifically we use Google Analytics and Eloqua to help us monitor our website traffic and understand visitor behavior.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Browsing – If you are simply browsing or navigating through our websites, we collect information about your computer and the pages you visit on our website in the aggregate (not individual or personal information). This data is often referred to as clickstream or navigation data. We use this information for research, analysis and reporting so that we can improve our navigation, page structure and page content to help visitors find information more quickly and provide more value when they find what they are looking for on our websites.
- Submitting Forms – Certain pages of our website contain forms that allow you to request information about our services and solutions or to gain access to valuable resources (like white papers and research documents) in exchange for contact information. In completing one of these forms, you may be required to provide contact information, such as your name, phone number and/or email address.
- Purchasing – For purchasing in our online store or registering for events or courses, we will require you to create an account with us. We collect information in this account that enables us to complete your order and/or registration and streamline your purchasing process the next time you order from us. Furthermore, we will give you the ability to view and update this information if you so choose.
- Completing Surveys – For surveys, we collect responses to help us improve various aspects of our business based on aggregate and individual feedback provided. These surveys are sent via opt-in marketing programs or are made available on our website for you to participate if you so choose.
HOW WE USE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
If you choose to provide us with your personal data, as contemplated above, in addition to using the data for the express purpose for which it was provided, we may contact you regarding specific programs, products or services of ours. In addition, we may send you surveys regarding current services or potential new services that we may offer, as well as to send you newsletters, event notices and announcements, and promotional materials regarding specific programs, products or services.
We occasionally enlist vendors to provide services on our behalf, such as handling the processing and delivery of mailings, providing customer support, processing transactions or performing statistical analysis of our services. We will only provide those vendors with the personal data they need to deliver the service. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information and are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose. In addition, we may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, however, your personal data is not transferred to the third party.
If you do not wish for us to use your data in the ways described above, you may follow the instructions contained in the relevant communication, update your communication preferences in your online account (if applicable), or follow the instructions below, under the heading “COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES”.
We may place email links on this site to allow you to contact us directly via email. The information you provide is used to respond directly to your questions or comments. Those comments may be stored to improve the quality of our site and our services.
In addition, from time to time, we will purchase or rent relevant public mailing lists from reputable agencies that have obtained your prior approval to receive relevant information based on your personal preferences. Any promotional information sent to you by us will contain instructions on how to be removed from a mailing list source. We will also freely provide information about how and from whom your personal details were given to us when requested.
We are concerned about the privacy of young children and do not knowingly collect any personal information from a child under the age of 13. If we learn that we have personal information on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our records and systems.
We employ procedural and technical measures that are designed to help protect your personal information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, we cannot guarantee that third parties will not overcome any such measures and gain access to your information for unauthorized purposes. By using the website, you accept the risk that compromise of and unauthorized access to your information is possible. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim any warranty or guarantee that your information will be protected from misuse, appropriation, alteration, or loss.
All data submitted in our online store is submitted using secure transport technologies to provide you with the utmost in protection for your private information.
This website may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose or access customer information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it, or in response to any demand by law enforcement authorities in connection with a criminal investigation or civil or administrative authorities in connection with a pending civil case or administrative investigation.
- The content on this website is copyrighted material owned by us. It is provided for your general information and use only, and is subject to change without notice. We reserve all rights with respect to the website, including without limitation, copyright and intellectual property rights.
- The website is provided on an “as is” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the accuracy, completeness, suitability, timeliness, availability or reliability of the website or the information or materials found or offered on the site. We disclaim all implied warranties, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of data and non-infringement.
- Neither we nor any of our affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, partners, or owners shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever related to the use of this website.
Any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to the use of the website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware regardless of where the website was accessed or the country of origin of the claimant.
Attn: Data Privacy Officer
370 Interlocken Boulevard, Suite 600
Broomfield, Colorado 80021
+1 303 945-8000
We reserve the right to update or modify this policy at any time.