Our Move the Deal sales strategy podcast focuses on helping sales professionals further hone their sales skills and boost performance by sharing the latest trends, best practices and new sales technologies.
The sales industry is ever-changing and can be hard to keep up—but the sales professionals who shift their tactics with the changing landscape come out ahead. Join host and MHG sales leader Greg Moore as he interviews industry experts covering hot topics like sales coaching, sales technology, artificial intelligence in sales and more.
Stay in the know and subscribe to the podcast on your favorite network.
As you head into the long weekend, listen to the latest Move the Deal episodes, each of which are under 30 minutes for on-the-go listening:
- What Sales Managers Get Wrong about Coaching—and How to Get It Right: Vice President of Global Sales Charles Forsgard of Honeywell talks priorities for sales managers and how to get sales coaching right.
- What CROs Need to Know About Sales Transformation: Steve King, CRO of Hexagon PPM, shares his advice for those about to embark on a sales transformation.
- The Latest in Sales Enablement Research: CSO Insights Research Director Tamara Schenk shares the process for developing the sales enablement clarity model—and how organizations can implement it.
- Sales Coaching in the Flow: Miller Heiman Group Icon and Applied Materials Learning & Development Director Tim Conroy talks about the “Coaching in the Flow” process he follows, which was influenced by the Ebbinghaus Curve.
- The SDR Revolution and Predictable Revenue: Founder and Co-CEO Aaron Ross of Predictable Revenue talks about the rise of the SDR role and how to manage competing priorities in your professional and personal life.
Listen to all Move the Deal podcast episodes here.