We’re just two weeks out from Elevate 2019 North America: Framing the Future and we want to make sure you join us! Experience three days of learning and strategizing from experts during dynamic breakout sessions, inspiring keynotes and client success stories.
By attending Elevate 2019 North America, you’ll get an exclusive preview of our forthcoming 2019 World-Class Sales Practices Study results from CSO Insights Chief Research Officer, Seleste Lunsford—before they’ve been published.
Elevate 2019 North America is a must-attend event for sales and service professionals. Here’s why:
- Dynamic keynotes from CEO Byron Matthews and World-Class Teams CEO Robyn Benincasa: Ready for the future? Hear from Matthews on the seismic shifts happening now in sales performance and get ready to change the game as Benincasa guides you through embracing disruption
- See Scout in action: Miller Heiman Group’s sales analytics platform that uses sales methodologies, data and analytics to coach and support sellers to take actions that improve win rates
- Bridging service into sales: Discover how to build loyal, repeat customers throughout the customer journey
- Discover what Artificial Intelligence means for the sales industry: Chief Product Officer Dana Hamerschlag will dive into how AI can enhance sales roles and what’s next
- Client success stories: Hear from Miller Heiman Group customers just like you on how they’ve elevated their sales and service game with effective selling
- Networking opportunities: Meet with colleagues and industry experts at our welcome reception, tennis pro clinic and spend time with golf-minded professionals at the exclusive 2nd annual Miller Heiman Group Open Golf Tournament
See you there: Register for Elevate 2019 North America