To maintain a highly-competitive sales force, every interaction with customers must be conducted to either move an opportunity forward or improve the relationship. This programme enhances how salespeople execute in all of their interactions with customers, whether a scheduled multi-attendee meeting or an impromptu one-to-one.
Anytime a salesperson meets with a customer there are two processes happening simultaneously. While salespeople have typically been trained to focus on the selling process, from the customer’s perspective there is also a buying process that must be recognized and understood.
Solving this misalignment between these two processes is an outcome of Conceptual Selling® Customer-Focused Interactions.
There is no such thing as one-size-fits-all solutions or value propositions for customers. The only way to understand what will help you win is to ask the right questions and listen. This programme provides the simple, repeatable structure that should be considered essential for anyone who interacts with customers.
Conceptual Selling® Customer-Focused Interactions supports organisations in their efforts to:
- Execute against a plan to be a more customer-focused organisation.
- Differentiate your sales team against competition.
- Professionalise your sales force.
- Engage cross-functional departments in your customer management strategy.
- Eliminate non-productive customer meetings.
- Ensure opportunities are advancing toward closed business with every interaction.
- Strengthen customer relationships.