INFLUENCING PARTNERSHIP OUTCOMES
Influencing Partnership Outcomes provides critical perspectives, skills and processes to enable channel managers to be the key point of difference for partners. Channel-centric vendors know they compete with other vendors for the time, attention and investment of their partners. But partners often find it difficult to choose between various business value propositions from competing vendors. The level of engagement and influencing skills from the channel manager is frequently the critical differentiator between a productive, revenue-generating partnership—and no partnership at all.
How your organisation will benefit:
- Increase partner awareness of the need to change.
- Differentiate your organisation in the minds of current and prospective partners.
- Reduce the time and investment required to influence partners toward mutually beneficial business outcomes.
- Secure partner commitments and investments necessary to achieve revenue results.
- Build more resilient relationships at multiple organisational levels.