Mark the calendar for Elevate 2019 North America: Framing the Future, Miller Heiman Group’s premier event for sales and service professionals, held this year May 8-10 at the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa. We’re thrilled to announce this year’s guest keynote speaker, Robyn Benincasa, bestselling author, world champion adventurer and founder and CEO of World Class Teams.
Sales and service professionals will love Benincasa’s strategies and thoughts on building world-class sales teams and taking on a game-changing mindset that creates next-level success.
More Reasons Why You Can’t Miss Elevate 2019 North America
Experts from across the industry will provide unique perspective on sales talent, sales technology, bridging service into sales and selling through indirect channels.
We have an impactful agenda that will help businesses evolve and turn into the modern organizations they need to be. In addition to Benincasa’s keynote, you’ll get:
- A dynamic keynote presentation from Miller Heiman Group CEO Byron Matthews
- The first chance to hear the results of the 2019 World Class Sales Survey from Chief Research Officer Seleste Lunsford—before they’ve been published
- Insights from Chief Product Officer Dana Hamerschlag on how sellers can bridge established methodologies with artificial intelligence
- Seven breakout sessions on hot topics like sales coaching, bridging service and sales, channel management, talent alignment and the evolution of CRM led by MHG experts
- Panels from clients, discussing best practices in sales and service
- Optional workshops on Scout, Miller Heiman Group’s predictive analytics platform, and product-focused updates for client facilitators
- Networking opportunities with senior-level colleagues at other companies who face similar challenges and opportunities
Come early! We have preconference activities early on May 8 you won’t want to miss, including:
- The Miller Heiman Group Golf Open, an exclusive tournament limited to 45 registrants on a first-come, first-serve basis, on May 8
- A Tennis Pro Clinic, led by local pro Jennifer Berk, on May 8
- A half-day workshop on how your business can use Scout to drive stronger results and win more deals
- A welcome reception to network with MHG experts and colleagues
Registration is now open at the early bird rate of $500—which expires on March 17. Learn more, book your hotel room and reserve your spot for Elevate 2019 North America today.